STUDIO IV POLICIES & SAFETY GUIDELINES
- All sessions are 55 minutes long, to provide ample time for cleaning.
- All sessions must be paid in advance.
- As standard for all exercise facilities, there will be paperwork to fill (health form and waiver of liability) out before your first session with us. All information is strictly confidential and used only within Studio IV. Please plan to arrive 10 minutes before your first session, so that you may fill the forms at your leisure and get yourself situated.
- All clients must wear socks. Grip socks are recommended.
- We have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy only for private sessions. We kindly ask that you give us 24-hour notice via phone, so we have time to book another client. If less than 24-hour notice is given, you will be charged the full session. We appreciate your understanding that our instructors’ time is valuable.
- Please remember to silence your cell phones while exercising.
COVID-19 SAFETY POLICIES
At Studio IV, we’ve always prioritized the cleanliness of our studio and the health and safety of our clients, but during the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re taking additional precautions. We are following strictly the latest guidelines from Cyprus Ministry of Health regarding Covid-19 safety protocols. The latest information is found on the following link https://www.pio.gov.cy/coronavirus/
To maintain the safety of our clients and employees, the following temporary safety policies are in place. Your entrance to our studio indicates your compliance with these policies.
- All employees wear a mask in the studio.
- Employees and clients must always maintain 2m social distancing from all other clients and employees.
- Clients must depart promptly following the completion of the session.
- Clients will be asked to wash hands and/or using hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Clients and employees must use care to avoid contamination of any common surfaces including wiping down any surfaces.
We are taking all the precautions to minimize the risk to of contamination with additional cleaning and sanitizing procedures. If you are symptomatic or may have been exposed, please stay home.
- Additional sanitizing of touched surfaces between each class.
- Vinyl straps are used which can be effectively disinfected between use.
- Sanitizer stations available through the studio.
- All cleaning products are compliant with guidelines for disinfectants.